Global Expatriate Healthcare Limited (GEH) is looking for Brokers and Agents worldwide to assist in the sales of its Global Expatriate Healthcare insurance product.
Selling a tailor-made medical and health insurance product, targeted specifically at Expatriates worldwide, join one of the highest paying Broker and Agency programmes in the industry!
Whether or not you have elected to buy a GEH insurance policy yourself you may be interested in joining Global's extended sales team.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF OUR PROGRAM
- You will be promoting a very unique product
- Commissions paid directly into your bank account
- Two alternative levels of participation
- Professional management company with more than 15 years of online service
- Unique tracking software with clear reporting features
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What do I need to become a Broker or Agent?
There are various requirements to become a Broker or Agent, please refer to the "Broker" or "Agent" pages, but, the first step is just to sign up! Global Expatriate Healthcare will then review your application and contact you.
- Do I need to know anything about insurance to become an Agent or Broker?
Brokers will need to develop an adequate understanding of the product to be in position to sell the product to customers on a direct basis.
Agents will require a brief understanding of the features and benefits to be able to refer customers to GEH.
See the requirements on the Broker and Agent pages to determine what is best for you.
- How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
For both Broker and Agent we have set up unique tracking feature to track sales from each Broker and Agent globally. You will be able to monitor the listing of your customers on-line.
- How are commission payments handled?
Commissions are paid during the first month of the following quarter. Quarter 1 for example is January 1st to March 31st commissions on sales during Quarter 1 will be paid during April.
- How do I set up an account?
Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. All you need to do is to submit the appropriate application Signup Form which you can find under either "Broker" or "Agent". After a review by Global Expatriate Healthcare you will receive an email with all the information you need to get started including a contract form and your unique ID.
- As an Online Broker or Agent can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
Yes, you can promote us through pay-per-click search engines. In fact, this type of marketing becomes increasingly popular. The number one in the Pay Per Click search engine (or "PPC") marketing industry is Google Adwords. We encourage our partners to actively market our product online to increase sales and brand awareness.
Global Expatriate Healthcare aggressively markets its product. Brand recognition is increasing rapidly. Our banners are becoming more and more popular. All our efforts help you too so anything more you can do to spread the word is a good thing.
- Do you have any training programme?
Yes, both Brokers and Agents will receive training form our Marketing Team over the internet.
- What should I do NOW?
A few simple steps:
- Select the level of participation you want (Broker or Agent).
- Read the details.
- Go to the online Signup Form
- Fill out the form.
- We will then contact you and provide you with everything you need to start earning money.
- Any questions? Contact us here. We will be more than happy to help!
GEH offers opportunities to earn commission on sales of its product globally, whether you are in Thailand, Tanzania or Trinidad it is not important, if you believe you can work with us, please examine the ways you can work with us below:
those looking for a simple value for money health insurance product to market to their existing and future clients.
those with a flair for selling who can network and sell our product easily